The topics of interest are wide ranging. They include computational aspects of:
- Discretization techniques;
- Solution algorithms for single- and multi-processor computing environments;
- Multi-scale approaches to contact problems;
- Methods for rolling contact;Contact and debonding constitutive laws;
- Discrete element models for contact;
- Multi-field problems with contact constraints.
Technical applications are also welcome in the areas of interface problems for solid bodies, failure processes in heterogeneous materials, textile and laminated composites, bio-mechanics as well as thermo-electro-mechanical contact problems.